Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
To our customers, partners, and friends:
Osborne Electric Company has been taking precautionary measures on the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The following measures are being taken and these will be updated if recommended by the CDC and WHO.
- Our office and storage facilities are closed to anyone that is not an employee of Osborne Electric Company.
- All service technicians are using approved WHO hand sanitizer frequently and washing their hands as recommended by the CDC.
- Every service technician is taking their temperature reading prior to entering any residence or business and wearing proper face masks.
- Company vehicles and tools are being cleaned and disinfected after each service appointment and daily.
- Any employee that has recently been out of the state is asked to self-quarantine for the designated time. Currently, none of our service technicians have been out of the state since February 18th, 2020.
- A employee that shows any type of symptoms is asked to self-quarantine before returning to work.
- At this time, we will remain fully operational handling all your electrical and data service needs while continuing taking the above precautions and updated recommendations from the appropriate organizations.
If there are any questions, please call our office at (405) 525-7622 and stay safe everyone.